Cyan Tec Systems, a market leader, manufactures technically advanced laser, inkjet and automation systems, operating in high tech, blue chip environments, enabling customers to improve production efficiency and drive product innovation.
Cyan Tec promotes corporate dependability, engineering excellence and technical innovation to achieve continuous improvement and business excellence.
Cyan Tec values high levels of skills and knowledge within the company, promoting constructive teamwork & effective problem solving to advance a ‘can do’ working environment ensuring optimal business performance.
Time served engineer.
· Assembling bespoke automation including building mechanisms; frame and guard structures; piping pneumatic circuits and integrating robots, lasers, bowl feeders etc.
· Modifying machined parts.
· Commissioning machines.
· Installing machines at customer sites.
· Working to targeted deadlines.
· Maintaining health and safety standards.
· Liaising with project managers and design engineers to deliver profitable systems to customer satisfaction.
· Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
· Maintaining quality standards to achieve customer expectations.
· Ideally knowledge and understanding of bespoke/special purpose automation.
· Forklift truck and scissor lift licenses an advantage.
· Capable of working in project-based teams.
· Willing to work onsite predominantly in UK, with occasional overseas travel.
· Must have the right to work in the UK.
Time served/experienced and qualified electrical fitter, preferably with experience of electrical wiring in machinery or bespoke equipment environments. An ability to mechanically build mechanisms; frame and guard structures; piping pneumatic circuits an advantage.
- Building electrical systems including panels, field wiring, cable trays, trunking runs and subsystems using supplied drawings and schematics.
- Reading and interpreting electrical drawings.
- Liaising with project managers, design engineers and technicians to deliver profitable systems to customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with commissioning of machines.
- Installing machines at customer sites.
- Working to targeted deadlines.
- Maintaining health and safety standards.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining quality standards to achieve customer expectations.
- Time served/experienced and qualified electrical fitter.
- A high level of electrical fitting capability.
- Ability to work to electrical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to carry out electrical testing on 12v, 24v, 110v, 240v and 415v systems an advantage.
- Ability to build mechanisms; frame and guard structures; piping pneumatic circuits and integrating robots and lasers an advantage.
- PC literate.
- Capable of working in project-based teams.
- Willing to work onsite predominantly in UK, with occasional overseas travel.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
We are looking for a mechanical engineer, qualified to degree level or equivalent interested in developing a career as a sales engineer. Training and support for this role is available and it involves working, as a member of the sales team, across the full cycle of sales activities from enquiry to order placement with the objective to maximise sales opportunities and contribute to ongoing business growth.
· Developing, with training and support, written proposals and sales quotations for advanced engineering systems
· Developing relationships with customers from diverse, high end industrial sectors
· Following up and progressing, with training and support, sales quotations to sales orders
· Liaising with suppliers to obtain quotations to inform the sales process
· Liaising with operational teams delivering profitable systems and fulfilling customer satisfaction
· Participating in the quality orientated, customer-focussed approach of the sales team
· Assisting, as a member of the team, in the completion of public portal tenders
· Participating in marketing initiatives, events and sales presentations
· Travelling to customer sites in UK and overseas
· Participating in department initiatives to build sales opportunities
· Interest in automation, robotics and automation products
· Enthusiastic, confident, highly motivated and looking to develop sales career within supportive team environment
· IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint useful
· Basic understanding of 3D CAD to aid visualisation in technical quotations an advantage
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Consideration would be given to a recent graduate or candidate that currently performs an internal technical sales engineering support role, who is looking for a clear pathway to progress as a sales engineer
Full time, permanent
Holiday, 23 days + public holidays
Please send an up-to-date C.V. via email or post to either of the following:
Post: Personnel Office, Cyan Tec Systems Limited, 1 Red Rood Way, Birstall, Leicester, LE4 3EJ.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
The company is committed to equality of opportunity.