Industrial inkjet systems tailored to client specification
Introduction to Custom Inkjet
Cyan Tec is expanding the benefits of inkjet printing into ever increasing applications and market sectors. Cyan Tec’s tailor-made services allow customers to access industrial inkjet systems manufactured to precise client specification.
Cyan Tec can offer the following expertise:
- Automation expertise to successfully turnkey the integration of inkjet printing systems into manufacturer’s production lines
- Knowledge and experience of motion and component handling systems to support the integration of inkjet into productions lines
- Up to date regulatory advice to deliver an industrial inkjet solution fit for 21st century production lines
- CE, UL & CSA approvals: ensuring relevant & appropriate safety systems are integrated to meet customer expectations for operative safety
- Assisting customers to achieve improvements in their production lines utilizing inkjet technology
- Assisting OEM clients with all development stages to provide purpose made systems for specific applications in new and existing sectors
- Offering full technical support to customers and integrators from concept to production
- Leading the way for advances in technology and the creation of new markets, through standard and bespoke solutions
Cyan Tec have well-established links with inkjet technology partners and participate in a number of development consortia to ensure Cyan Tec is at the cutting edge of inkjet technology. Cyan Tec works collaboratively with inkjet developers and a network of specialists at the cutting edge of inkjet technology.
Reducing Production Costs
- Working with customers to create an industrial inkjet printing system to meet exact production line requirements
- Eliminating the number of production processes by bringing printing in-house and inline
- Reducing lead times and inventory costs
- Achieving late point differentiation to meet local market demands or late product branding through the flexibility of inkjet printing
Cyan Tec technicians offer a contract build service to developers and OEMs to reduce manufacturing costs and increase production flexibility for Cyan Tec clients.